Data Controller: Company Valuer 10b Dalton Court, Commercial Road, Darwen, BB3 0DG
Contact for queries: Mr J Whittle 0808 147 1091 email@example.com
How will we use the information you give us?
We will use your information on the basis that it is necessary to administer your enquiry and/or valuation. If you agree to our terms and conditions by ticking the box on the Company Valuer website which asks you if you agree to our terms and conditions, we will then also pass your details to a representative of Commercial Road Limited, who will contact you regarding your company valuation enquiry.
When we contact you, it will either be for reasons stated in the previous paragraph, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing our services.
Any other marketing will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe to receiving marketing via telephone, email or by post easily, at any time.
What type of personal information do we need?
- We may need personal details which might include details of your finances, business, qualifications or working
- We may need personal contact details, which may include your email address and telephone
- We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention
What other types of information do we need?
- We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security
How do we obtain your information?
- We may gather it from information you submit to a website, by telephone, face to face or by
- We may receive it from
What are my legal rights?
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
- You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting us at the address above. This may include the right to transfer information to other
- You have the right to ask us to correct
- You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for legal purposes as set out in our document retention
- You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a